Jon Jones now not holds the highest spot in ESPN’s pound-for-pound ratings along Khabib Nurmagomedov, the newsletter has printed.
The 32-year-old gentle heavyweight champ is broadly considered one of the most very best MMA combatants of all time and is these days most sensible of UFC’s reliable pound-for-pound ratings.
However ESPN just lately up to date its ratings and showed that Khabib, 31, now stands by myself on the most sensible of the MMA pile.
Brett Okamoto, Marc Raimondi and Jeff Wagenheim all voted for the 31-year-old light-weight champ to be #1 within the ratings.
In the meantime, Ariel Helwani used to be the one ESPN author at the balloting panel to position UFC legend Jones forward of Khabib within the newsletter’s ratings.
Posted beneath are ESPN’s most sensible 10 combatants in its pound-for-pound ratings.
10. Alexander Volkanovski (File: 21-1)
9. Demetrious Johnson (File: 30-3-1)
T-7. Kamaru Usman (File: 16-1)
T-7. Israel Adesanya (File: 19-0)
6. Tony Ferguson (File: 25-3)
5. Daniel Cormier (File: 22-2, 1 NC)
4. Stipe Miocic (File: 19-3)
3. Henry Cejudo (File: 15-2)
2. Jon Jones (File: 26-1, 1 NC)
1. Khabib Nurmagomedov (File: 28-0)
ESPN’s pound-for-pound ratings for feminine combatants stay unchanged as duel champ Amanda Nunes continues her dominant reign on the most sensible of the ladies’s department.
Posted beneath are the highest feminine combatants in ESPN’s pound-for-pound ratings.
T-10. Holly Holm (File: 13-5)
T-10. Katlyn Chookagian (File: 13-3)
9. Germaine de Randamie (File: 9-4)
8. Tatiana Suarez (File: 8-0)
7. Jessica Andrade (File: 20-7)
6. Joanna Jedrzejczyk (File: 16-4)
5. Rose Namajunas (File: 9-4)
4. Zhang Weili (File: 21-1)
3. Cris Cyborg (File: 21-2, 1 NC)
2. Valentina Shevchenko (File: 19-3)
1. Amanda Nunes (File: 19-4)